It is Thirsty Thursday at For The Love Of Blogs....So, in honor of today (which is really tomorrow...but not for you, today is really today...unless it is now Friday, then it is yesterday! Does that make since? Hold on, let me pour another martini. One for you and one for me! Ahh, that is better!) Anyhow, I decided to make a cocktail while I set to work on my latest post. No really, it was the least I could do. I consider it more like research, or a duty. Each week, FTLOB will ask that we link up with a post containing yummy beverages, and I always feel a wee bit guilty for linking my blog up and not really having a tasty drink to share on Thirsty Thursday. To ease this horrible guilt, I guess this will have to be a
Raise Your Cup!
Chocolate Orange-Stick Martini
Milk chocolate chips
- Melt a small handful of chocolate chips (on a plate) in the microwave (about 45 seconds) Stir until melted.
- Dip rim of martini glass in chocolate and place in freezer.
- Pour vodka in 2/3 of shot glass & pour Chocolate liqueur in remaining space of shot glass.
- Pour alcohol into the martini shaker with crushed ice. SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!
- Get martini glass from freezer and strain alcohol into glass.
|Chocolate Orange-Stick martini|
Be sure to check out my latest post, Mommy-Dating