family            family            family            family

You know you are a hockey wife when....

January 12, 2011

You know you are a hockey wife when...you consult a magnetic hockey schedule when making any plans between September and April.

You know you are a hockey wife when...you have a moving company on speed dial in your cell phone.

You know you are a hockey wife when...you have never put a Christmas tree up in the same home twice.

You know you are a hockey wife when...you have to think twice about throwing on a sweatshirt and wearing it in public because it is currently the wrong team.

You know you are a hockey wife when...you only know your husband's friend's names by their nicknames.

You know you are a hockey wife when...you decide to start a blog describing your life as a hockey wife.

2 comments:

Hockey Wife said...

Welcome to the club ... the hockey wife blogging club, I mean. When I started there was only one other hockey wife blogging publicly. Now, there are some really great ones! My blog is private, for now, but it'll be back up tomorrow. See you around!

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

Thanks for understanding about the name...I have checked out the other blogs, and I feel like the matron of the hockey blogging group. In a way, I am jealous, as I always wished we could have lived in Europe. I have made my husband promise me that when he is done with all this hockey...he will find a job in Europe...either coaching or filling water bottles.....I don't care, I just want to live there at some point. As a former flight attendant, I miss it over there.