family            family            family            family

I am not just a Hockey Wife...

January 27, 2011

YES SIR, THAT'S MY BABY!
Thank you FTLOB for posting this picture as your Photo of the Day!
Please make sure to head over and let them know what a great job they are doing!

For those of you who so kindly <clicked> on the photo, Welcome!  Please feel free to snoop look around and make yourself at home.  

If you want to know a little bit more about me, be sure to <click> here and here!  In honor of this momentous opportunity to share my blog with others, I have decided to lift my anonymous veil (just a little bit) and let you know a few things about me that you definitely probably don't know.  I am not just a Hockey Wife...
  • While I blog...I listen to political television on my computer. (I am listening right now as I type!) I have very strong political views.  I will not discuss politics on this blog
My last meal would be an entire box(or two) of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese dinner.
I am not good at ice skating!  I live a life that revolves around hockey, and I cannot stop.  I also fall a lot!
I have had the same best friend since I was nine years old!  I call her my Life Partner!  She knows everything about me, but I haven't told her about this blog...yet!
I love to paint rooms.  I find nothing more calming and relaxing than painting.  My husband will tell you I have an addiction!
I am involved in Pole Fitness.  I have done it for over a year now, and I am currently training to become an instructor.  (I will devote a full post to this fabulous workout if you ask politely!)  
Look ma!  No Hands!


So there you go, a little more information about me.  Thank you so much for stopping by!  Feel free to <click> here and link your blog so I can return the favor.  But before you go, please feel free to snoop browse through my previous posts and let me know your thoughts.     

5 comments:

DoubleTheLove! said...

I LOVE that photo with your little one in The cup, so priceless! :)
Technically I am a hockey wife too! To my husband anyways, I am the hockey playing one, hehe.

Kim said...

I always wanted to try the pole fitness!!

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

Oh, you should definitely look into it. It is so much fun, and it is A LOT of hard work. I absolutely love it, and cannot imagine the day I have to stop!

Anonymous said...

Paint...ooooo, how I love paint. The way it smells, makes a room look all clean and shiny again.

Take All Chances - Missy said...

Me and my friend also call each other 'life partners' haha!! Cute! Oh and I have also partaken in pole fitness too!! I had to stop as intermediate lessons were moved till late. I had the look ma, no hands trick down. I am so pleased I got footage of doing it one day (it's hard to see what you look like when you're upside down haha). It's my party trick. I hope we are talking about the same pole exercise as if not I just look weird now haha.