family            family            family            family

I Cannot Make This Stuff Up!!!!

January 13, 2011

So if you read my last post, you might get an idea of what my day consists of while my husband is gone.  Today wasn't so bad, considering I had shoveled for almost 3 hours straight the day before.  (I will talk about shoveling our backyard rink in a future post...let's just say it is a big rink!!)  However, I really do not have too many moments to sit and relax during the day.  I was able to post a blog this morning while Slapshot was out skating on the (freshly shoveled) rink.

Anyhow, I want to share a text I received from my husband today...I swear this is an actual text!!

(Received January 13 at 12:56 pm)

Great recipe of salmon and veggies on Today show.  Way too much time on my hands!  I'll be watching Oprah next...

You cannot make this stuff up!!  My husband sent me a text to inform me he has "too much time on his hands!"

0 comments: