|The LOL Award|
- I am not a fan of ice cream. I can easily pass when it comes to this little frozen treat...and not feel like I am missing anything. We rarely have ice cream in our freezer, and if we do it probably is left over from someone's birthday 7 months ago!
- I am currently trying to grow "hair" on a President Obama Ch-ch-ch-chia Head! I am not too successful right now, as the President of the United States has a mullet!
- I can drink A LOT of Guinness beer! It is my favorite! I bet you didn't know that Guinness beer has fewer calories than a Budweiser!! Budweiser has 143 calories and a Guinness has only 125 calories!
- I once lost my passport and all of my money and credit cards within thirty minutes of landing in New Zealand...only to have it turned in by an honest person at the airport police station!
- Before they made it big, I saw The Dave Matthews Band open up for The Samples. I am sure some of you don't even know who The Samples are, but we all know DMB!
- I will teach group fitness classes and talk about the importance of eating a nutritious snack after the workout...then I will go home and eat chocolate cake!
- My husband or children will never be politicians....because I went to Mardi Gras in 1997! Enough said!
So thank you to Not About Cake for this wonderful award. I will display it for everyone to
envy see on the right side of my blog! I couldn't have stayed up far too late working on this post without you!