family            family            family            family

The one where the mom got sick....

November 19, 2011

For those who read this, and really know me....you will know that as soon as I start losing my voice, I am getting sick.  Well I am now losing my voice!

I have nodules on my vocal chords (the things famous singers have surgery to remove all of the time).  Well I am not famous, nor am I a singer...so I just have to deal with them.  As soon as I have any irritation in my throat...the nodules flair up and I lose my voice.  My mom says she always knew when I was getting sick, because my voice would disappear.  

My throat is sore, my nose is running, and I feel a little under the weather.  But the worse part is losing my voice!  I have been known to lose my voice for weeks at a time!  Thankfully I have my annual physical this  Monday...so maybe I can get to the bottom of this illness before it gets out of control.

...But I really wish I had my voice!

6 comments:

Justanothermomoftwins said...

Hope you are on the mend soon! :)

Jaime said...

losing your voice is definitely the suck.... here's hoping you feel better soon!

Crytalball1 said...

Hubby had those nodules too post Iraq war...too much sand that was breathed in. He did have them removed but seems to have the same issues. He loses his voice constantly. I'm sorry you are getting sick! That sucks!!

TexaGermaNadian said...

Hope you start to feel better soon! No good being sick when you are running the household :)

TeenainToronto said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Mrs Shopper said...

Hey, I lost my voice last Sunday but only for one day.  Following u from the Canadian hop from Simply Shop and Save http://www.simplyshopansave.ca
A new gfc follower