family            family            family            family

OMG...They are RILL!

November 7, 2011

Remember my newest obsession here?
{image}

Well guess what?  THEY ARE RILL! (RILL is the new way to say REAL)...





While all of you were wasting your time on Dr. Conrad Murry's verdict to come in and be announced...I was tuning into the real news...

Dr Drew had Courtney Stodden on his show, and she had an ultra sound so we could see if her breasts rilly were rill!  At first it seemed like there were implants, but then guess what....



video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player


Can you believe it?  I would have totally lost a bet on that one...

It just goes to show...you cannot judge the breasts by the 17-year-old, overly sexual teen bride book by it's cover!

Speaking of covers...I wonder where she learned to apply that make-up...it is so natural looking!
{image}

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I started following her on twitter after your last blog.. and in all that time I've only seen 1 tweet from her.... very bizarre.

Nicole said...

LOL I thought it was just me looking at her makeup! It was hard to be concerned about those boobs when all I could think was ... could she really only be 17 ugh her makeup ages her terribly and looks like it was put one with Crayons!! 

Big Fat Gini said...

Dr. Drew should have inspected her claim that she's 17, because while she may act, talk and spell like a 17 year old, I have a hunch she's somewhere in her 80's. 

Hockey Wife said...

I don't buy it. Did you see how awkward they all got when they saw something circular under the muscle? That's not a bone. That's an implant. That whole thing looked a little staged to me.