family            family            family            family

Blog Challenge...Day Nine!!

September 2, 2011




TWO SONGS!! 

I know what you are thinking...you have been following my blog challenge, and you have noticed a certain someone has been mentioned everyday do far!  So today's challenge is two songs, and you are sure Sting will be mentioned once agin!  However, you are wrong.  Although I have a slight fascination with Mr. Gordon Sumner (a.k.a. STING)...it is more of a physical attraction vs. an aural attraction.  
Of course I would be lying if I told you I didn't own EVERY Sting/The Police album, but that doesn't mean Sting makes it into my top two song selections....


OUR WEDDING SONG(S)
Someone Like You
by Van Morrison


 If I Should Fall Behind
by Bruce Springsteen




ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG....
I Confess
by The English Beat



The video is pretty funny, and makes me giggle (especially at the 1.31 mark).  
The English Beat (also known as The Beat in the UK) is my all time favorite band! I recall getting in trouble in third grade during a read-a-thon, when I was caught listening to this 
on my Sony Walkman instead of reading!  
  
 There is nothing better than The Beat!!
Except a picture of Sting in an English Beat shirt!  






0 comments: