family            family            family            family

Sometimes you just need a push....

October 2, 2011

I don't know about you...but sometimes I need a little help with things to blog about.  So I have created this...

Each Monday I will find something random to post to my blog...and hopefully some of you will find these random ideas a great way to get those creative juices flowing.  I will have a link-up below my post, so feel free to link your blog if you used my random post idea.  My only request is that you kindly grab my Monday Motivations button and put it somewhere in your post...from there I will not create any "rules".  Browse other blogs, comment or not, or just pat yourself on the back for another post on your blog.     

Now if I could just figure out an easy way to get my floors mopped as well...


If you want to add this to your blog (with your personal answers)...click on the 50 Random Questions link.  It will take you to the questions and after you answer them, it will give you an HTML code to post to your blog....super easy! (and not as time consuming as it may seem, I promise!) 
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In front of the fireplace....BRRR, today is cold!
2. Who are you in love with?
Of course my husband, but Sting is right up there too!
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, but I used to eat play-dough!
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My daughter's ipod.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Before we left for the hockey season....wow, my husband would be proud!
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
no! I only wear socks with shoes on. You will never catch me wearing socks around the house, YUCK!
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
yes
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Ha, does this questionnaire know what my husband does for a living?? How about a month ago!
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
NO...movies creep me out! But I did see The Help this summer! Filled my yearly movie quota!
10. Are you hot?
All I care about is that Sting finds me hot!!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
My warm Diet Coke...
12. What are you wearing right now?
Zumba Sweats and a Zumba tank!
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Cars get washed????
14. Last food that you ate?
Sweet Chili Triscuits....a Canadian flavour!
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Painting and organizing at the pole studio!
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Do boots count as clothing?
17. When is the last time you ran?
Cannot think of the last time a chainsaw-waving killer chased me...which is the only reason I will run!
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
on TV? My husband had hockey on last night. In person? Maybe a hockey game last season.
19. What is your favorite animal?
I am partial to Hippos!
20. Your dream vacation?
Hot weather, sand, ocean, and a lounge chair...NO KIDS!
21. Last person's house you were in?
Cathy and Jamie's house...
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I have been lucky, I cannot think of anything serious. Pole Burn is painful though!
23. Have you been in love?
I am married, so I better say yes!
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my family. I only see them once a year, and it is not enough.
25. Last play you saw?
Does Yo Gabba Gabba count as a play? It was live and on stage, so I will pick that.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My husband says it is my "fast walk"...
27. What are your plans for tonight?
My husband is at a game...I will put the kids to bed and do the same for myself!
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
who uses MySpace?
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Ottawa for Canadian Thanksgiving!
30. Ever go to camp?
I used to go to camp as a kid....I once planned to meet a boy and have a fight....but he never showed.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
No! But I did graduate as a junior! I might not of had the brains, but I knew how to work the system!
32. What do you want to know about the future?
That is a double edged sword...as it could be good, and it could be bad. Best not to mess with the future. (Unless it involves 'yoga' with Sting)
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
no.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I have an appointment at the end of the month!
35. Where is your best friend?
Houston.....I miss her too!
36. How is your best friend?
I hope she is well!
37. Do you have a tan?
it is slowly fading...but I still have lines!
38. What are you listening to right now?
My kids screaming in the basement!
39. Do you collect anything?
No...we move too much for collections! However, I do like baskets to organize things. You can never have enough baskets!
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I confess...I love gossip, but I know when to keep my mouth shut too!
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I was pulled over last year for talking on my phone. It was also the one time I forgot my purse. The cop was an ASS, and gave me a big ticket! Maybe I should have shown him the "fast walk"
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
yes...but I don't like them!
43. What does your last text message say?
"How are you...glad you found the reason for rash. Hopefully not too bad this time."
Wow, that sounds bad....but it is totally innocent, I promise!
44. Do you like hot sauce?
yes..on my daily eggs!
45. Last time you took a shower?
Friday....
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Again...I am a mother of two kids. I ALWAYS need to do laundry.
47. What is your heritage?
My dad's side is Polish and Irish
My Mom's side is English and German
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I like to think so. We have been Best friends since 4th grade!
49. Are you rich?
I just spit my warm Diet Coke out as I laughed at this question.....NO!
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping!





Tales of a Hockey Wife












2 comments:

Rancher Mom said...

Thank you, Hockey Wife, for giving me a little something to pop up on my blog while I work on this annoying research! 
In return, may Sting show up at your doorstep with chocolate cake in one hand and his trousers in the other :D (At least in a nice dream!)

TexaGermaNadian said...

Haha, love it! I am feeling pretty random and out of it on this Monday too. Great idea!